BoXoRRoXoRs
Home  Home      Forums  Forums    IRC  IRC    About  About    Tutorials  Tutorials    Tools  Tools    Game Info  Game Info    Search  Search    Links  Links
Register  ::  Log in

Welcome | Bienvenidos! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Shio
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Welcome | Bienvenidos! Reply with quote

ITG Hacker

Well, how many of us know, in the country's where the native languaje is Spanish, a lot of People like dance games, and is in the scene of ITG, in the part of Programming or just Playing, but a lot of they Love it, and some of they're registred in this forum, so we decided to create a space for these members, if your native language is Spanish, feel free to write in spanish here, about anything relacionated with ITG, or Dancing Games.

I'll be the Mod of this Sub Forum, if you have any Suggestion or any Question, you can tell me about it via PM.

<--!-->

Bien, como muchos sabemos, en los países donde la lengua nativa es el español, muchas personas gustan de los juegos de Baile y están envueltos en el medio de la ITG, ya sea en la parte de Programación, o simplemente al jugar, pero muchos gustan mucho de ello, y algunos, están registrados en este Foro, entonces decidimos crear un espacio para estos usuarios, Si tu Lenguaje Nativo es el Español, Siéntete libre para Escribir en español Aquí, acerca de cualquier cosa relacionada con ITG o juegos de Baile.

Yo voy a ser el moderador de este Grupo, Si tienen alguna sugerencia o inquietud, me la pueden comunicar por PM.

No resta más decir que Bienvenidos! ^^

Jump to: