BoXoRRoXoRs
Home  Home      Forums  Forums    IRC  IRC    About  About    Tutorials  Tutorials    Tools  Tools    Game Info  Game Info    Search  Search    Links  Links
Register  ::  Log in

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 you're probably thinking 'wtf is this shit?' « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
infamouspat
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: you're probably thinking 'wtf is this shit?' Reply with quote

Roxami Development Team

In light of recent events that have been happening amongst several forums, we're stepping up some rules of ours and making idiots of the people that think they're above them.

This is merely a list of the people who have been banned from this forum, as well as their possible credentials. I do not mean for this to be a means of intimidation, yet I do. What I mean is that it's kind of hard to get banned from this place and we're pretty lenient about it, but if you do manage to achieve the almost impossible, prepare to put up with some serious shit. Moral of the story, don't be a jackass.

Pat

{
    if( LOG )
        LOG->Warn("Created a thread without naming it first.");

/* If you don't name it, I will: */
    strcpy( m_pSlot->name, "Joe" );
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

Site by DarkSky Studios | DAJ Glass (1.0.8) template by Dustin Baccetti | Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group | Powered by AutoIndex PHP Script | F.A.Q.